Beyond the spiritual and religious aspect, through Harvest, ICTS, and its television teaching, along with his knowledge and experience, Harvest aims to:
- motivate people to reach their potential so that they will find themselves and their businesses operating at new, extraordinary levels
- actively reach out to people in order to teach, encourage, and strengthen them to be leaders and to have moral character and attributes
- train people to be integral and successful in business
- promote and encourage healthy family life
- foster community and economic growth
In improving their lives, they will, in turn, improve the world by social programs and active engagement with others.
Such moral and ethic instructions are often defined by:
- For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope
and a future.
- And hope
does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
- We have this hope
as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure
- Let us hold unswervingly to the hope
we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
- You will increase my honor and comfort
me once again.
- My comfort
in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.
- May your unfailing love be my comfort
, according to your promise to your servant.
- Shout for joy, O heavens; rejoice, O earth; burst into song, O mountains! For the LORD comfort
s his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.
- "I, even I, am he who comfort
- “As a mother comfort
s her child, so will I comfort
- Then maidens will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort
and joy instead of sorrow.
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comfort
- "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
- Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,
s us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort
those in any trouble with the comfort
we ourselves have received from God.
2 Corinthians 1:5
- For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort
2 Corinthians 7:6
- But God, who comfort
s the downcast…
Philippians 2:1-2 -
If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.
When we apply moral truth with spiritual knowledge, we change everything and improve the world around us. Help us bring truth to each life we touch.