I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
Do you know Him
I am not talking about knowing about Him. Do you know Him in a personal and intimate way? Does His Holy Spirit live within you, guide you and showing the way everyday? Better yet, have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord? If not, then you can choice this day to do so.
All you have to do is:
that God has a glorious plan for your life.
(1) Jesus said "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it
more abundantly" (John 10:10
(2) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD,
thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end
that you are separated from God.
(1) "...like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to
his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us
all" (Isaiah 53:6
(2) "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end
thereof are the ways of death" (Proverbs 14:12
of the sins that separates you from a loving God.
(1) "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall likewise
perish" (Luke 13:3
(2) "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be
blotted out" (Acts 3:19
the provision that God has made for you to receive eternal life: Jesus Christ.
(1) "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the
unjust, that he might bring us to God" (1 Peter 3:18
(2) "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt
believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved" (Romans 10:9